Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
9. Fold the bottom corner up to the top corner.
10. Unfold the previous step.
11. Fold the right corner over to the left corner.
12. Unfold the previous step.
13. Flip the paper back over to the other side.
14. Bring the left and right corners together and down.
15. Push the top point down, squashing the corners in underneath.
16. The completed square base.
Your Square / Preliminary Base is Complete!
You’ve completed the Square / Preliminary Base, why not check out our other Origami Base Folds, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Origami Base Folds