Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
17. Fold the left and right points of the front sections to meet the crease you made in the last step.
18. Fold the two top points down to align with the flaps you created in the last step.
19. Take the top right loose flap and tuck it into the pocket of the right triangular flap.
20. Repeat on the left.
21. Flip the paper over to the other side.
22. Fold the bottom left and right corners up to the top point.
23. Flip the top layer of the right section over to the left.
24. Fold the left point of the flap to the right, to meet the vertical crease.