Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
25. Unfold the previous step.
26. Fold the top point down from where the previous creases end.
27. Unfold the top point.
28. Take the top section from the center and open it out and upwards, using the creases you made in the previous steps.
29. Continue pushing the new flap upwards until it becomes a point and crease well.
30. Repeat steps 24-29 on the remaining three corner sections.
31. Rotate the model and then turn fold all four points inwards.
32. Finally, fold all four points inwards on top of the 'legs' of the table.