Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
10. Unfold the previous step.
11. Reverse fold the previous crease inside.
12. Fold the right edge of the lower section to the left, the reversed fold underneath will determine how far the paper can be folded.
13. Repeat on the left.
14. If you'd like a chimney: Take one of the top section's flaps out from the horizontal flap.
15. Fold the loose flip up diagonally to create a chimney.
16. You can then fold the section back under the horizontal flap.
17. Flip the model over and now you will have an origami house with a chimney.
Your Origami House is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami House, why not check out our other Origami Houses, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Origami Houses Halloween