Easy Origami House
Easy Origami House Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Easy Origami House.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the front of the paper, usually coloured or patterned, it will be the colour of the roof.
2. This is the back of the paper, usually white. This will be the colour of the lower section.
3. Fold the top edge down to meet the bottom edge and crease well.
4. bring the right edge over to the left and make a little pinch at the top, this will mark the center.
5. Fold the right edge over to the left, aligning with the little pinch mark you made in the previous step.
6. Fold the left edge over to the right, again aligning with the little pinch mark you made.
7. Open the right section, you can see an arch appear.
8. Push down on the top point of the section, flattening it to become a triangle.