19. Continue to attach them together still your star is complete!
20. This is the front of the star.
21. To make the variation, you need to modify the modules. Open up the bottom flap and squash fold it open as shown.
22. Now you can slot them together.
23. They slot together in the same way, with the extra detail staying in front.
24. They are slotted together.
25. This is a four point version.
26. The completed 5 point star with the extra detail!
Your Modular Origami Star is Complete!
Now that you’ve learned how to make a pretty modular origami star, why not check out some of our other stars – Click here.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.