Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
28. Fold the bottom edge up to the top (of that section). The bottom of the heart remains underneath.
29. Unfold the previous step.
30. Fold the bottom edge up to meet the crease you created in the previous step.
31. Unfold the previous step, then fold the bottom edge up so that the creases align as shown.
32. Unfold the previous step.
33. Fold the flap up.
34. Now concertina this flap by folding the top edge down to the top-most crease. Continue this until you have a concertina or fan shape. Fold the concertina downwards and shape the wings as shown.
35. The winged origami heart is complete!
Your Winged Origami Heart is Complete!
You’ve completed the Winged Origami Heart, why not check out our other Origami Hearts, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Intermediate Origami Origami Hearts Valentine's Day Mothers Day