Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
17. Flatten the paper and then fold the top left flap back over to the right.
18. Repeat the same process on the left side.
19. Flip the model over to the other side. Next, fold the top point down.
20. Flip the model back over to the other side. Next, shape the top of the heart by folding the top points diagonally down.
21. Fold the top two points down a little. Then fold the left and right sides in to the middle.
22. You can make the bookmark pointed at the bottom if you like.
23. The origami heart bookmark is done!
Your Origami Heart Bookmark is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Heart Bookmark, why not check out our other Origami Hearts, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Intermediate Origami Origami Hearts Mothers Day Valentine's Day