Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Flip the paper over to the other side.
10. Create a water bomb base at the top by folding the left and right edges inwards and bringing the top edge down.
11. Pull the front layer up to the top point, revealing the folds underneath.
12. Fold the right point down to the middle whilst keeping the paper in place at the top.
13. Repeat the last step on the left and flatten the paper.
14. Fold the right flap over to the left.
15. Fold the right edge left to align with the middle. Then unfold.
16. Create a new diagonal crease where indicated and then fold the right section back in, reverse folding the new diagonal crease.