Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
17. Fold one of the corners in a little.
18. Whilst holding the folded corner with one hand, bring the flap behind it forwards, reversing it over to this side.
19. Fold the other three corners in the same way.
20. Fold the little inner flaps up inside the flower.
21. Flip the flower over to the other side. Peel the flaps carefully over to the other side.
22. The flaps can be fully reversed over the top of the first set of petals.
23. Optionally fold the last set of flaps from the back of the lotus.
24. The finished origami lotus flower.
A video tutorial for the Origami Lotus Flower is available:
Your Origami Lotus Flower is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Lotus Flower, why not check out our other Origami Flowers, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Flowers Mothers Day