Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
10. Fold the top layer from the bottom up, leaving a gap at the bottom.
11. Fold the top layer back down, aligning with the bottom edges of the top section.
12. Fold the top layer you've been working on back up.
13. Fold the lower section up to the top.
14. Slip the lower section inside the hat.
15. This is what the basic origami samurai helmet looks like.
16. For a fun addition, you can open up the hat and fold the left and right sides up a little.
17. This is our completed origami samurai helmet!
Your Origami Samurai Hat is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Samurai Hat, why not check out our other Origami Clothes, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Clothes Origami Furniture