Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Fold the rest of the corners to the middle, rotate the page so that it is like this.
10. Take the bottom edge and bring it up to meet the center. Only pinch the left and right edge, leaving the middle clean.
11. You will be able to see the crease on the left and right edges.
12. Fold the bottom edge up to meet the crease you just made.
13. Unfold the previous step.
14. Repeat the same steps (10 - 13) on the other three edges.
15. Open out the left and right flaps completely.
16. Re-fold the top and bottom folds.