Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
22. Reverse inside fold the tail.
23. Fold the whale back up. The traditional origami whale is complete!
24. Optionally, you can also make a single cut with scissors where shown.
25. Fold the top tail point diagonally as shown.
26. Now finally fold the whale back in half, now the tail is more like a dolphin or fish tail.
27. With the split tail, you could also curl the points down, like some kinds of whales have.
Your Origami Whale is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Whale, why not check out our other Origami Whales, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Whales