Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
19. Bring the inner corners of the lower section up and outwards to create a boat shaped flap.
20. Fold the right and left lower points downwards.
21. To make the frog's back legs, fold the points diagonally outwards.
22. Fold the left and right corners of the top triangular section diagonally up.
23. Fold the bottom of the frog up along the center.
14. Fold the edge back down, creating a pleat. This will be the frog's 'spring'.
25. The origami frog is complete, use your finger and hold the back edge down and the frog will spring up and away.
Your Origami Jumping Frog is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Jumping Frog, why not check out our other Origami Frogs, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Toys Origami Frogs