Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
9. Tuck the front flap underneath, in-between the two layers.
10. Fold the top point of the flap down to the bottom to finish the nose.
11. To create a chin, unfold the flap that you tucked inside and re-fold it a little lower.
12. Flip the model over to the other side.
13. Make these two folds on the lower left and right diagonal edges.
14. Flip the model back over to the front.
15. You can make a little tongue by folding the top point of the chin down a little and then folding the point under to round it.
16. Finally, you can draw a face on your origami dog, even use some pens to colour the nose and tongue.
Your Easy Origami Dog Face is Complete!
You’ve completed the Easy Origami Dog Face, why not check out our other Origami Dogs, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Dogs