25. Next fold the outer diagonal edges of the lower flaps in a little bit as shown.
26. Fold the left section over to the right.
27. To create the "body" of the butterfly, make a diagonal crease on the left edge.
28. Unfold the previous 2 steps and flip the paper over to the front of the butterfly.
29. Reverse the left crease you made in step 27 and shape the wings into the desired position.
Your Traditional Origami Butterfly is Complete!
Now that you’ve learned how to make a traditional origami butterfly, why not check out some of our other origami animals – Click here.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.