Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
25. Repeat the same process on this side.
26. Fold the bottom diagonal edges to align with the vertical central crease and unfold.
27. Open the bottom point of the front layer and pull it to the top and flatten it.
28. This is now a 'bird base'.
29. Fold the bottom left and right diagonal edges of the front layer to align with the central crease.
30. Flip the model over, from left to right. Repeat the last step on the back.
31. Fold the bottom right point up to the right and make a crease.
32. Unfold the previous step. Inside reverse fold the crease you just made.