Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Fold the bottom point up to the top point.
10. Unfold the previous step.
11. Fold the right corner over to the left corner.
12. Unfold the previous step.
13. Flip the paper back over to the other side.
14. Bring the left and right corners towards you and down.
15. Flatten the inner corners underneath the top section.
16. This is now a square base, sometimes called a 'preliminary' base. Now we will continue to make a bird base.